Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 5, 2017

The Lipstick League - Week of 5.30.17


The Lipstick League Question of the Week

Do you use body scrubs? If so, how often and what are some of your favorites? 

G's answer: I don't. I'm more of a body lotion person and if I feel that my skin needs extra exfoliation, I will use a body lotion with AHA/glycolic acid. I do love using body scrubs on my hands though, at the sink! So if I receive samples of body scrubs, I keep them in a little basket on my bathroom sink so I won't forget to use them.

The Lipstick League Links of the Week

Prime Beauty - is adding a little more oomph to her tresses with the new newest Luxurious Volume Collection by John Frieda and they are available at the drugstore!

we heart this - Which Urban Decay red lipstick is for you? We tried on 3 products and 13 shades to help you decide!

Beautygeeks - is convinced that for the sake of our skin health, we need to forget what the term “SPF” really means. No joke.

Blushing Noir - Of all of the influencer collabs, I’m so excited to share the ittse x Love for Lacquer The GLAMbition Collection! I’m in LOVE with what my friend Jess created with ittse. In the post you’ll also find a 20% discount code.

Clumps of Mascara - I hate summer but this new China Glaze nail polish collection might make me fall in love with summer juuuuuust a little bit.

EauMG - Gallivant is a new collection of perfumes for urban explorers (and founded by the former creative director of L’Artisan). I’m totally in love with Tel Aviv, a cool fresh floral bathing in sunlight.

fanserviced-b - Glossier recently released their Invisible Shield sunscreen. I think you should give it a hard pass. Here’s why.

Gouldylox - Resurface your skin while you sleep and skip the irritation! It's not too good to be true, I swear!

My Beauty Bunny - I'm so hooked on Pixi skin care lately! Read about my faves here.

Phyrra - Find out what I've been loving in my latest video, May Beauty Favorites!

(Wondering what the Lipstick League is? Find out here.)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I have a couple that are really gritty and oily and smell divine! Pick them up from Indie markets when I travel. I don't use them in the shower though Unless I know I have time to scrub the shower floor. Don't want hubby slipping in my mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rotate between so many. Right now I am using the one by MAC, it has a nice texture, smells good and leaves my skin soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really. I like to make my showers as quick as possible. I will use exfoliating gloves with my regular body wash if I want a little exfoliation, but that's pretty rare.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig